1 tablespoon butter/margarine/etc
1 teaspoon salt
1 pinch pepper1 tablespoon sugar
2 teaspoon curry powder
1 tablespoon plain flour
1 cup stock or water
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1/2 cup rice (boiled)
1. Cut tofu into small pieces then fry/brown them
2. Cut apple and onion into dice
3. Heat butter/marg in a saucepan
4. Fry the onion and apple
5. Add all the dry ingredients except meat and rice, and stir for one minute over heat.
6. Add water or stock and stir till boiling
7. Simmer gently for 15 minutes
8. Add the meat and lemon juice and allow to simmer in the sauce till tofu is thoroughly heated, about 10 minutes.
9. Serve on a hot plate, and arrange rice around the curry and garnish with thin half slices of lemon, standing the lemon up.